Your digital flow chart download is an exact reproduction of the original 1971 HIV flow chart Dr. Boyd E. Graves discovered hidden among U.S. medical research archives in 1999. In a letter dated May 15, 2000 addressed to Dr. Graves' flow chart discovery, a top U.S. AIDS expert of the U.S. National Institute of Health, Dr. Victoria Cargill, confirms the black and white 1971 U.S. Special 'AIDS' Virus flow chart is the Research Logic Flow of HIV.
GUIDELINES FOR PRINTING THE 1971 FLOW CHART:
1. Load 6 sheets of higher quality paper which will not tear, fade, or smudge into your printer.
2. Make sure your black ink cartridge is at least 1/2 full.
3. From FILE select PRINT. Select PROPERTIES, HIGH QUALITY recommended.
4. Select PRINT/ENTER
SUGGESTIONS FOR YOUR PRINTED FLOW CHART:
1. Place each of the printed panels in a clear protective sheet for reviewing (OR)
2. Splice all of your flow chart panels together into one document and then laminate (AND).
3. Begin studying the phases of the development of HIV/AIDS step by step. We focus on PHASE IVA.
4. Once familiar with the research logic flow chart of the US Special Virus (HIV), you may continue
your study by reading the government's secret virus development papers coordinated by your flow chart.
The first available annual progress report begins in 1971.
To see a list of names Boyd E. Graves has provided a copy of the 1971 Flow Chart and their responses click here.
Copyright 1998 - 2008 Zygote Media